Featured Not resolved
2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway.Performed well on the trip up.

On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both rear tires went flat at the same time. Luckily there was a tire repair shop nearby and after $438 (new rim required on one tire) I was back on the road back to Fairbanks. On the return trip the single (31") leaf springs (both springs) failed on the right side of the trailer. It cost $5280 to tow the trailer off the Dalton to Alaska RV (great great great people.

I replaced with four new 6 leaf (30") springs on both sides.It appears the Keystone RV Warranty Department is now refusing to even acknowledge the repairs much less pay for associated costs.

Review about: 2017 Keystone Rv Bullet Premier 26rbpr Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

There's information missing from your statements.

I'm not clear as to who the "warranty department" is : the manufacturer, the dealer, whom ?

They'll say that you should have allowed THEM to fix it ... and just how were you supposed to put the thing in your pocket and take it somewhere else?

Don't let them get away with that.

Ummm, you didn't break the springs somehow did you ?