Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

PLEASE SHARE SO EVERYONE WILL BE AWARE

I just want to share with everyone and I hope you share so your friends will see. Keystone RV which is a child company of Thor Industries does not honor their warranty that if there is a defect of material or workmanship they will fix the problem or replace your camper if the problem cannot be fixed. We have been without our camper for over three months and have called numerous times to keystone to fix our roof. The roof underlayment has detached from the frame and staples are poking the roof membrane and any idiot knows that a camper roof membrane constantly grows and shrinks with the changing temperature and will tear through this membrane. Keystone has pictures of this and denied the warranty claim because “the roof is not leaking at this time we will make a note should anything happen we will review it at that time” ,so I asked for them to write me a warranty stating that if it tears they will replace it since my wonderful 1 year warranty has expired waiting on them to make a determination of what they are going to do about it. They said there is no defect because it isn’t leaking but yet I asked so the underlayment is suppose to be detached and staples are suppose to be pushing up the membrane they told me no but it is only defective if it is leaking. If you ask me they are all full of crap because I’m sure even if it were to leak they still wouldn’t cover it.

In conclusion Thor industries own

Airstream

Bison Coach, horse trailers with living quarters

Breckenridge

Heartland RV

Highland Ridge

Jayco

Keystone RV

KZ RV, founded by Daryl Zook in 1972 and acquired by Thor in 2014.

Livin Lite RV, founded by Scott Tuttle and acquired by Thor in 2013. KZ took over management in March 2016.

Redwood RV

Starcraft RV

Thor Motor Coach (combined Four Winds International and Damon Motor Coach)

Venture RV

So BEWARE when buying if you have any problems you will just have to accept it how it is because they will not honor their product!

Comments