I have an wiring problem in are keystone rv call them. I send a email to keyin sept.

They did not reply until October. They had me take it rv dealer that is 2 hours away. A family member was going though that town and my rv is sitting in the same spot they had me put it. I called rv dealer and they said they took some picture of a light and send them to keystone.

There is melded wiring the wall and it looks like there was a fire in the wall. Keystone send a email saying there defect in the light. I did not say a thing about the light. All I talked to them about the melded wiring.

I talk to the dealer. All they did was take pictures of the light and send them to keystone not the melded wiring. How can you diagnose problem by a picture. The email that Alisha send to me said call if have a problem but she dose not answer email or my calls.

I guess Keystone dose not care if they kill my family and I in there rv.

All than do is hope you just go away with your problem with there rv. This is not the only problem we have had with this rv and they have not cover one thing all out of pocket.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

Good afternoon, Keystone has been in review of your review. Clearly this is a frustrating situation for you and I can’t say I wouldn’t be too if the roles were reversed.

We see that you are currently working with Keystone RV to have your issues inspected by a Keystone Master Certified Technician, this inspection will take place at your unit.

We ask that you continue to work with Keystone’s management team moving forward. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our Owner Relations Team at (866)425-4369 Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm EST, or e-mail us at ownerrelations@keystonerv.com.