Purchased in Jan.2012.

Live in it for work. #1 Holes in floor where snow came in. #2 Shower not supported-Sags. #3 Water heater electric unit went out.

#4 Fan light hangs up. #5Door lights short out & trip breaker. Had to tape to stop.#6 Cable broke in slide. (had it repaired & 2 days later) #7 Another slide cable broke.

Had to manually force in as motor wouldn't work either. All warranty repairs have taken 2 weeks to get appointment. Campground fees incurred (1 was the selling dealer) & loss of work are adding up. Finding a repair dealer also is VERY difficult.

No one wants to work on this junk trailer. Customer service: "I understand & take it to dealer for repair". No compassion for situation.

No special treatment.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #789969

Just purchase a 2014 Keystone Sprinter.Took it out for the fist time the #1 slider motor came loss from it mount.

I couldn't belive how they monted the motor with four small wood screws. There is alot of pressure on this motor because the slid is big. We had to call a repair place to come out and help up secure the slid so we could drive it into Ukiah CA to be repaired. Keystone customer service very bad at Keystone not very corteous.

Total destroyed our camping trip, waste of fuel and time. I'm hoping that this is the only problem.

To me the cable slider mechanisn is a poor design.Need a plate installed for better support.

I just finished reading all 58 of 58 Keystone RV Reviews, what a shock it was to read horror story after horror story about this so called #1 company in their industry.My wife and I were really impressed with what we have seen in literature and at some RV sales displays.

Some of the Keystone owners we spoke with did allude to Customer Service and/or Quality issues, we took their comments "with a grain of salt". We thought maybe the 38' Montana by Keystone or something of its equal, with a new Dodge Ram 2500 would be the setup for us to be on the road with for the next 3-4 years. But, thanks to the Reviews written on this site and the honesty of a local dealers Service Rep., I think I'll gladly stay away from purchasing a Keystone unit (new or used).

Thanks to all 58 of the owners for sending in their comments and reviews.