Just look at this photo, THIS is how Keystone installs a rubber roof, with a half inch gaping hole at the corner !! The ONLY thing between the hole and the inside of my rear wall was a very small amount of caulking, but not enough to keep the water out and rotting everything in the inside of the wall.

Please go to YouTube and view video- 1nn9PUrWEMk to get the whole story. You WILL be sorry if you buy Keystone or anything built by THOR industries.

They DO NOT stand behind their products. They just take your money

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

thinwater

ANYONE thinking about Keystone, LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY !!! They can SCREW-UP at the factory SO BAD that it results in a catastrophic FAILURE, and because it is out of warranty period ( 1 year ) they can WALK AWAY !!

Do you REALLY want to pay 10's of thousands of $$ for an RV that will only last 4 or 5 years because of THEIR mistake ????? DO THAT sound like a company YOU want to buy from !! I THINK NOT !!

DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T BUY KEYSTONE, or anything else made by THOR INDUSTRIES !!

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

Or, if you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

to Keystone RV - 1 #1660699

DON'T make believe you CARE !!! I have been in touch with Francheska, & Misty in what you call customer service, NOT !!

They have my vin# They will DO NOTHING !!! " I am out of my warranty period " Damage like this, that is CLEARLY caused by shoddy workmanship at the factory, takes YEARS to become a failure, AND YOU KNOW IT !! That is WHY you only give 1 year warranty, So you can get away with stuff like this!! I even offered to PAY for you to fix this unit and you would not !!

So don't come on here and make believe you care !!!

You have my money and I have nothing but $40k worth of problems. I ALSO have this and MANY other web sites to continue posting in the hopes that FEWER & FEWER Keystones are purchased by unsuspecting consumers.

to thinwater #1661343

Good afternoon, clearly this is a frustrating situation for you and I can’t say I wouldn’t be too if the roles were reversed. Please know, Keystone does care about our customers, and we were more than happy to have you speak to our management team when you visited Keystone last year.

Even though your unit is over 4 years out of warranty, and you are not the original owner, Keystone did take time to go over your concerns with you. Since you are not the original owner of the unit, we directed you to proceed through your insurance company.

While it’s an unfortunate situation, please know, you are more than welcome to reach out to us directly with questions and concerns, and as you experienced yourself last year, you will not be turned away from Keystone if you come to visit us with concerns. Thank you.

to Keystone RV - 1 #1661813

TALK IS CHEAP !!! And that is ALL Keystrone does is TALK !!!

I DID try to go thru my insurance, and was denied because this damage was not the result of an accident. Even the insurance adjuster stated that this problem has been going on for a VERY long time, as wood does NOT rot out overnight, EVEN HE thought it was the result of a manufacturing problem AT THE FACTORY !!! I offered to PAY YOU to fix it and you WON'T !! I WILL be shopping for another camper in the next year or so, either a class C or another 5th wheel, and I am SORRY to say, after having owned 6 Keystones, and having been VERY loyal to the brand, that Keystone or ANYTHING made by THOR INDUSTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED !!!

I suggest that the rest of the world not listen to this CHEAP TALK from Keystone and do the same. DON'T BUY ONE !!!

Because if you do, you will be on your own, Keystone HAS NO customer service !!! JUST CHEAP TALK !!!

to thinwater #1698138

Thank you for sharing. I will not buy a keystone!!!!